How Many Miles Before Tires Need Replacing from Regular Use?

chargeme

Reaction score
How many miles did you get out of the stock tires before needing to replace them due to normal wear (not damage)

I read in another forum that someone got 39k miles on his original tires so far. I'm interested in knowing if anyone is approaching 100k miles yet, and how many tires you've gone through.

Wow, that would be amazing if a Hummer EV could get that many miles out of a set of tires! I've heard that Cybertrucks are only getting about 6,000 to 10,000 miles out of a set of tires because of the heavy weight of the battery packs.

Found this in a different forum

1726583225193.png

By the way, in the past I've had a great experience with Discount Tire / America's Tire for tire rotations and repairs. They can sell you a lifetime rotation plan for less than $100. If I remember correctly, I paid only $60 for my last car. That gets you free rotations every 5k miles.

I have the same tires that the Extreme Off-Road package comes with on my Ram TRX, and they have been wearing well! It's not nearly as heavy as the Hummer EV, but I rotate them every 5,000 miles, and I currently have 23,000 hard miles on them with plenty of miles left to go!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back