Fluid leak

Brodiec27

Reaction score
I purchased the HEV SUC on March 4th and had it for three days and noticed some fluid on the garage floor and didn’t think much of it and my detailer came over to wash it and he noticed it leaking on the street so the next day I took it to the dealership and I was informed that they needed to order parts from gm which took about a week for them to fix. I got the Hummer back on Thursday and on Sunday I noticed another leak on my driveway and in my garage. I dropped if off today but I’m concerned that I had driven around five hundred miles and it’s now been in the shop two times for the same problem. Has anyone had the same issue?

Attachments

• IMG_4597.jpeg
    IMG_4597.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4586.jpeg
    IMG_4586.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4576.jpeg
    IMG_4576.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4577.jpeg
    IMG_4577.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4579.jpeg
    IMG_4579.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4581.jpeg
    IMG_4581.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5385.jpeg
    IMG_5385.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5386.jpeg
    IMG_5386.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5384.jpeg
    IMG_5384.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 7
Having similar problem with fluid leaking. My hummer edition 1 2024 ev suv has been languishing at dealership for 1 month with no resolve. Service department avoiding any updates as to repair. Extremely frustrating. Concierge reps avoiding calling me back too. Not sure how to proceed.

Hi Steve, Here’s a little background on mine. I purchased mine through Jessup auto in Cathedral City CA. I have purchase a lot of vehicles from them and they stepped up to help me out and I am grateful for them. The first one had a leak and they had it for a couple of weeks and they had there GM rep come out to see what can be done and come to find out there were no parts available so GM purchased the vehicle back and I needed up purchasing and other one that had a leak as well and they had the GM rep come back to look at this one and they actually took a vehicle off the line so I was able to get the new parts. This has been about two months and I have had no leaks at all.

This is why I say that I’m grateful for my dealership the owner actually got involved to make sure that his customer was taken care of

Thanks Browdie for your information. I'm in Palm Springs and had my years long reservation with Thorson dealership in Pasadena. Jessup has always serviced our vehicles promptly and efficiently. Regrettably we're not getting the prompt attention you received from Jessup. Thorson has dropped the ball for us up to this point. Will share your experience with Thorson to see if it will perhaps help my situation. Greatful for your reply and information. Stay tuned.
My best,
Steve

FYI also I was given a rental car from jessup and I kept all of my gas receipts and turned them in when my vehicle was fixed and they sent me a check for the gas I had to purchase

Also Shaun was my service rep and he is aware of exactly what the problem was and what the fix is

FYI also I was given a rental car from jessup and I kept all of my gas receipts and turned them in when my vehicle was fixed and they sent me a check for the gas I had to purchase

Also Shaun was my service rep and he is aware of exactly what the problem was and what the fix is
Thank you Brodie for all your help. Will keep you posted on any updates. Think you passed me in your 2024 on Sunrise on Saturday? Was great seeing edition 1 pass as I have separation anxiety missing mine.

It was a rear seal and yes it was fixed and have not had any issues since then
My transmission was/is leaking transmission fluid. It has been at the dealership service department in Pasadena for almost 3 months waiting for parts from GM. I am still without my Hummer ev suv 2024 edition 1. Obviously dissapointed and anxious for it's return.

My transmission was/is leaking transmission fluid. It has been at the dealership service department in Pasadena for almost 3 months waiting for parts from GM. I am still without my Hummer ev suv 2024 edition 1. Obviously dissapointed and anxious for it's return.
Hi Steve, I am lucky to have a great relationship with Jessup auto because my first one started leaking a couple of days after I purchased it and they tried to fix it and it leaked again and the dealer contacted GM and they flew out to look at the problem and then figured they did not have any parts available to fix it so they did a buy back on it. I then purchased another one and I had a leak and gm sent out the parts to fix it and I have not had any issues since then.

I would recommend calling jessup auto and talk to the service manager and if possible have it towed out to jessup and have them fix it.

I do understand your frustration because I was in your shoes but the way it was handled is the only reason why I purchased another one and we love it and my wife wants to trade her Range Rover in for one

Good luck

Back