Service Driver Assist Light

Her me and the sky

Reaction score
Hello, new to this forum. My hummer arrived mid March and I love it! The only issues are the service driver assist light still on… dealer says update hasn’t released to address and the other is with charging. All was well until I “set a charging schedule” and it would not charge per schedule. So I deleted the charging schedule and now still won’t charge unless I turn on the vehicle and press charge now? Any thoughts… will call GMC tomorrow as this is the third time it’s happened??

Hello, new to this forum. My hummer arrived mid March and I love it! The only issues are the service driver assist light still on… dealer says update hasn’t released to address and the other is with charging. All was well until I “set a charging schedule” and it would not charge per schedule. So I deleted the charging schedule and now still won’t charge unless I turn on the vehicle and press charge now? Any thoughts… will call GMC tomorrow as this is the third time it’s happened??
It would be better if you post this in the following section of the forum.

Welcome to the forum! I got your question moved into the Problems and Issues section. Let us know what GM says about it.

Hello. Well…Took it to a different GMC dealership and they addressed no problem. An update was required, so far all is good. Also anyone having issues with the charge port door? Mine was extremely difficult to open, the spring is faulty. The dealer ordered and said this part was on a national back order… they will call when it comes in.

Hello. Well…Took it to a different GMC dealership and they addressed no problem. An update was required, so far all is good. Also anyone having issues with the charge port door? Mine was extremely difficult to open, the spring is faulty. The dealer ordered and said this part was on a national back order… they will call when it comes in.

Good to know it was just a software update! I read that it’s a good idea to ask your dealer to update all the modules since over-the-air updates aren’t available yet. Hopefully, most of these bugs are getting ironed out.

Back