Proper Way to Use the Hummer EV SUV Rear Gate with the Fob

azryand

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I recently learned a helpful tip from a Facebook group regarding the operation of the rear swing gate on the Hummer EV SUV. To open it using the fob, press the button twice. The key detail here is that you should hold down the second press to control how far the door opens. If you only want the door to open halfway, simply release the button when it reaches that point.

This method should help avoid issues when space is tight, like when you're parked near a wall or another vehicle. Thought I’d share this tip for anyone who’s had trouble with it!

Hello everyone,

I recently learned a helpful tip from a Facebook group regarding the operation of the rear swing gate on the Hummer EV SUV. To open it using the fob, press the button twice. The key detail here is that you should hold down the second press to control how far the door opens. If you only want the door to open halfway, simply release the button when it reaches that point.

This method should help avoid issues when space is tight, like when you're parked near a wall or another vehicle. Thought I’d share this tip for anyone who’s had trouble with it!
Good to know! Thank you for sharing!

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the tip!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back