Hummer Chat Members

Ralphiefar

Reaction score
I just have to say. I have always had GM vehicles including Hummers. I was seriously debating Hummer EV and Cybertruck. Had reservations on both. My number came up on CT and was given a VIN. I had to make a choice. I ended up canceling the CT and losing my deposit. They have no lease options. And no discounts even though my initial deposit was 11/19! I leased a 24 2x SUT. 2 years. I'm on different groups on both vehicles. I've never had a Tesla to date. The Hummer chat groups are so much more civil and objective. What they say about the Tesla fan boys is very accurate. I'm so glad I stayed with Hummer. The only disappointment I have is software updates and limited accessories and aftermarket add ons. The few questions I've asked about the CT have been met w sarcastic responses. So I'm proud to be part of this group and the back w the Hummer family. I came from a 22 gmc 2500 Denali diesel which I loved. I haven't looked back !

Welcome!

I’ve am, and have been, on several forums over the years. It’s very interesting to see the different mix of people that each forum brings in. Some are civil and honestly good groups, others….well…..not so much.

We are happy to have you! Hopefully, they will soon be able to offer better software updates. The accessory market should also grow now that more people are getting Hummer EVs into their garages.

I just have to say. I have always had GM vehicles including Hummers. I was seriously debating Hummer EV and Cybertruck. Had reservations on both. My number came up on CT and was given a VIN. I had to make a choice. I ended up canceling the CT and losing my deposit. They have no lease options. And no discounts even though my initial deposit was 11/19! I leased a 24 2x SUT. 2 years. I'm on different groups on both vehicles. I've never had a Tesla to date. The Hummer chat groups are so much more civil and objective. What they say about the Tesla fan boys is very accurate. I'm so glad I stayed with Hummer. The only disappointment I have is software updates and limited accessories and aftermarket add ons. The few questions I've asked about the CT have been met w sarcastic responses. So I'm proud to be part of this group and the back w the Hummer family. I came from a 22 gmc 2500 Denali diesel which I loved. I haven't looked back !

Welcome to the forum! I can appreciate the technology in the Cybertruck, but never been able to wrap my head around the looks & design of it. On the other hand, the I think GM knocked it out of the park with the design of the Hummer EV. I've been a fan since it was first announced!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back